For the past year Matt has been wanting me to start a blog. He wanted to share all the cool places we lived and visited (Rochester, Seattle, Vancouver & Victoria, Chicago, Costa Rica, Denver and Provo). I kept putting it off because I felt a little dumb posting a million pictures of just Matt and I. So now that we have a much cuter addition and since we're moving away from family I caved.
So here you go Matt. I might just count this as your anniversary gift :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keep the pictures coming.
ReplyDeleteAlso, we're headed to a beach house in San Diego in October. Wanna come and hang out?
Are you really??? That is so great! We definitely want to come hang out!!! Just tell us when and where.
ReplyDeleteKeep the pictures coming especially keep the Mullet! I will miss seeing you now that you are in CA and I am in Germany so I will be visiting your post often...I miss my Mackenzie already!!! ):
ReplyDelete