Front Entry
Living Room
View from living room into dining/kitchen.
Dining Room, eventually we will be getting a table.
View from dining room into living room View from kitchen into dining room
Kitchen Door where the milkman would deliver milk Back door
Hallway
Room #1: Mackenzie's Room
I have a couple more projects I'm finishing that will go in her room (a mobile and wall hangings)
Room #2: Our Room
AND our favorite....a bright purple/pink bathroom. It's not as sick in person. It's the original tile so I guess that's cool.
Like I mentioned earlier, our apartment was built in the 1940s and has a lot of original detailing that we love. Here are just a few pictures to show the character of our apartment.
Every room has this really pretty detailing on the walls and beautiful crown molding.
Built-in bookshelf in the hallway
We have loved this apartment so far. We're super close to everything I could ever need (Target, Costco, H&M, library, The Grove, the Temple etc.) and we're close enough to Matt's work for him to ride his bike. Plus we're also only about 10 miles away from Venice Beach. So people come visit us already!















Ali I'm so glad you like it there. I love all the detailing on the walls and the old door knobs. Can't wait to come visit! (Well hopefully!)
ReplyDeleteOH, that baby is soooo cute! And that apartment isn't too shabby either. Great decor! Have so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThat apartment has character! And that milkman door thing is cool. Glad you have a blog now - I'm sure more than just grandparents like to be updated on you guys! You'll be glad you started one - especially if you don't happen to be a great journal keeper (like me). It's good to see you guys doing so great!
ReplyDelete