Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Eat Mor Chikin

Here are some pictures from Halloween. Rosie went as a Chick-fil-a cow and we were Chick-fil-a workers. We're hoping Rosie still fits in her costume when it's Cow Appreciation Day so we can get a free meal.

Rosie loved being a cow. When we showed her herself in the mirror she could not stop smiling and laughing but as usual as soon as we got the camera she became more interested in that than the mirror. 








2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh those cheeks. she looks so cute. it's crazy how different she already looks compared to your other posts. your costumes turned out great! can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! luella wears the turkey hats pretty much everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see a Chick-Filet restaurant I am going to smile because I'll be see Rosie in her first Halloween Costume, so so adorable. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete