Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day William - trading tears for candy

Happy Leap Day everyone! Hope you all remember today that real life is for March!

On another note...Rosie is 8 months old and has been growing up so fast. Here are some of her new developments:
  • Two bottom teeth
  • Super speed crawling
  • Pulls herself up on everything
  • Says dada all the time - the other day around 5:00 she crawled to the door and sat there looking at it waiting for Matt to come home saying "dada dada"
  • Said mama once - I haven't been able to get her to say it again
  • Has started picking up waving
  • Sleeps through the night (most nights)
  • Wont sleep in past 5:30  
  • And is pretty much the cutest best baby ever!
Here are some pictures from our trip to Malibu with Matt's family

1 comment:

  1. I love love love the pictures. You do have a very cute subject in the pictures...I guess that is why I love them so much!!!! It looked like you guys had a great time with the Malstroms.

    ReplyDelete