The other day (ok more like a few weeks ago. I'm a little late in posting...) Rosie was holding her baby doll and I thought she said "baba". I decided to test to see if she actually knew what she was holding was a baby. So I mixed the baby doll with all of her other toys and ask her "where's your baby?" After scanning the toys scattered on the floor she crawled to her doll, grabbed it and gave it a very excited hug. So obviously she's a genius and all those books that say babies who aren't good nappers wont be as smart can eat it. And on a napping note...as a 9 month present to me Rosie has decided to only take 30 minute morning naps...help!
Untitled from Alison Malstrom on Vimeo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who says bad nappers aren't smart! Shayla was a terrible napper (and I think she's bright!). For the first 8 months or so she rarely napped longer than 50 minutes - lots of catnaps. Around months 9-10 she'd only nap twice a day for just over half an hour. Then by 11 months she took two naps a day that were two hours each. It was wonderful! Not sure what made the switch, but I think making her stay in her crib a little longer and forcing herself back to sleep had something to do with it. She slept like that for months (it was a great time!). Naps are constantly evolving though... good luck!
ReplyDeleteum, i think rosie is trying to tell you and matt something....i'm just sayin...avett needs a buddy...a boy preferably so if you could work that out that would be great :) rosie is so cute, i love her outfit and she is so smart. we miss you guys :(
ReplyDeleteShe is so brilliant...and cute. I read that you are not suppose to comment on a girls looks but rather on her smartness or personality so she won't think that her looks are her most important attribute. But there is nothing wrong with being adorably smart!
ReplyDelete