Friday, July 6, 2012

One

Rosie turned one on June 25th and we were lucky enough to have family in town to help celebrate (more on that later). Here are some pictures from her birthday celebration.

 Me being mean and taking the birthday cake away.... I was just making sure she liked it :)
 clearly she did
Cousin Luella celebrating with Rosie.

Our little one year old has quite the personality and most of the time it's pretty hilarious. In addition to her recently developed fake laugh here are some of her likes and dislikes.

Likes
  • Running through the apartment
  • Suckers (Aunt Heather learned the hard way not to eat one in front of her. She'll give you puppy dog eyes until you give it to her)
  • Her dad
  • Babies 
  • Her cousins 
  • Books
  • Dogs
Dislikes
  • Strangers aka most people besides mom and dad (there are a few people that she has finally warmed up to)
  • Being told no
  • The vacuum 
  • Anything on the playground except the swings
  • Playing in water besides the tub

2 comments:

  1. Dad saw the pictures and said, "she looks so lonely...all alone on her birthday!" We were so sad to not be there. I know that you celebrated with Luella but she wasn't in the pictures with little lonely princess Rosie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's because we had just gotten back from the beach and were all in our pjs and I was really really sunburn. I'll just have to stage a fake family birthday picture :)

      Delete