When my parents went on their mission Matt liked to tease me by saying my whole family wouldn't get together until they got back....well we showed him!
Here's proof of the craziness. 9 kids under 7 and 8 adults
Here's proof of the craziness. 9 kids under 7 and 8 adults
Miles and Rosie
Hayley & Eli and Me & Rosie
While we were in Provo my cousin's husband gave us a tour of the Marriott center.
Almost all the cousins - Rosie and Katie were having a hard time
Coach Rose's office
She still does her silly face
All the cousins except baby Claire
First time visiting BYU since I graduated. I miss it a lot more than I thought I would
Luella and Abel playing hide-n-seek with Matt (they're hiding - five feet in front of Matt)
Aiden
Luella learned some classic TGI Friday catch phrases
"How rude"
Katie
Avett
All the girl cousins except Claire
Rosie & Katie











You guys looked like you were having a ball....we were really feeling a little homesick thinking you were all there together except us and Tyler. I can not wait until we can all be together again.
ReplyDelete