The view from Matt's hotel
Two weeks after Mackenzie was born Matt had to leave for training in New York (he left right after Kenzie's baby blessing...I was a mess). So to make life more bearable for both of us I took my 5 week old baby to New York for a week. *It was my birthday present from Matt's dad*
Mackenzie was a dream. She slept the entire flight there and back and every time we rode the subway she was out. I was a little worried about her hearing because of how well she slept through all the subway noise.
Wall Street
George Washington statue on Wall Street

That was really brave. I didn't even go to church by my 5th week!
ReplyDeleteOK I have so many things to say! I love that you started a blog. I love all of the pictures! I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! I love your baby sling. I love the picture where Kenzie is looking up at you it's so cute. And I'm really excited you have a blog now, even though you might hate posting pictures, I love to see them so keep posting :) See you manana!
ReplyDeletewas this your first time in the big apple? Traveling is the best with are new babies. So glad Daddy got to see his little girl. That was a long separation.
ReplyDelete