I love the proud look on her face...now get ready for all the scraps, bumps and bruises! :)
I just saw your unposted vimeo video...so cute, you have your own personal clown at home! You guys are having to much fun.
You beat me to my post. I just posted her silly face video. She is pretty hilarious. I had no idea she would have so much personality at such a young age.
This comment has been removed by the author.
I love the proud look on her face...now get ready for all the scraps, bumps and bruises! :)
ReplyDeleteI just saw your unposted vimeo video...so cute, you have your own personal clown at home! You guys are having to much fun.
ReplyDeleteYou beat me to my post. I just posted her silly face video. She is pretty hilarious. I had no idea she would have so much personality at such a young age.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete